8+ Best Shopify Page Lock Apps from hundreds of the Page Lock reviews in the market (Shopify Apps Store, Shopify Apps) as derived from AVADA Commerce Ranking which is using AVADA Commerce scores, rating reviews, search results, social metrics. The bellow reviews were picked manually by AVADA Commerce experts, if your app about Page Lock does not include in the list, feel free to contact us. The best Page Lock app collection is ranked and result in July 13, 2022, the price from $0. You find free, paid Page Lock apps or alternatives to Page Lock also. The Top 50+ Shopify Free Apps for Every Store.
Quick Comparisons of the Best Shopify Page Lock Apps
|Locksmith||Lightward||From $9/month. 15-day free trial.|
|EasyLockdown Access Management||NexusMedia||$7/month. 7-day free trial.|
|MagicPass –Page Passwords||⇪ Upsell||From $5/month. 7-day free trial.|
|Advanced Registration||Talon Commerce||$7.95/month. 7-day free trial.|
|Wholesale Lock Manager||Seth Gold||$6.99/month. 8-day free trial.|
|BSP ‑ Best Selling Protector||ZendApps||$0.99/month. 3-day free trial.|
|Backroom ‑ Secret Collections||⇪ Upsell||From $5/month. 7-day free trial.|
#1 Locksmith by Lightward
How can online stores improve security? Which app can be the best choice for stores’ budget and strategies? Don’t worry, Locksmith will stand by your side to help you overcome challenges in winning customer’s attention. First, the app requires registration or a custom tag. To view the product and product’s description, buyers have to enter a passcode which is sent to your email. Moreover, store’s admin can mix and matchlocks and keys so that you can ensure the confidence. Locksmith will let you be creative about how you protect your shop an write your own rules for the security. Last but not least, managers can subscribe to MailChimp and Klaviyo lists or newsletters. E-shops can select to use the app basing on four different level of price: basic Shopify($9 per month), Shopify ($29 per month), advanced Shopify ($99 per month) and Shopify plus ($199 per month). Don’t hesitate, use Locksmith now!
- Require registration or a customer tag
- Sort products in country-specific collection
- Control the number of view on certain content
- Give one of many passcodes
- Subscribe to Mailchimp or Klaviyo
From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
#2 EasyLockdown Access Management by NexusMedia
If you are searching for a better way to lock your datas, EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks by NexusMedia surely is a helpful tool. It helps you to limit access to any type of your store's content including pages, products, collections, ect, or even to hide the whole website. Otherwise, by having more precise yet flexible access rules, EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks also helps grating access to any group of customers based on your choice of their filter in between number of orders, money spent, accepting marketing, etc. More than that, EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks also provides stronger security by checking permissions server side and will automatically hide your restricted areas' links from every content. Install EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks to receive your 7-day free trial.
- Limit access to any type of content
- Grant access to any group of customers
- Allow more precise access rules
- Provide strong security
- Hide links of locked areas automatically
$7/month. 7-day free trial.
#3 MagicPass –Page Passwords by ⇪ Upsell
If you want to increase the security for your store website, MagicPass Passwords can provide you with such features. When you use this software, you are allowed to generate passwords to any page, from articles, collections to individual product pages. Moreover, it can help you authenticate visitors with a password or by using consumer tags. Besides, you can easily edit the login page to fit your theme store or to follow your taste. This tool also lets shop owners create a collection of wholesaler products and release members-only on the blog. All of the above characteristics are just parts of the features provided by this app, if you want to discover more, you can take a trial of 7 days to experience its functions and pay $5/month for later uses.
- Add password to protect individual pages
- Simple to edit the login page
- Confirm users by password/customer tags
- Support of generating a collection of wholesaler items
- Release members-only content on blog
From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
#4 Advanced Registration by Talon Commerce
As the name of the app suggests, Advanced Registration allows users to change the registration process for your store. Particularly, once you install this tool, you can include more fields or conditions, like ages, business ID, etc. to register. This software also allows you to restrict the access to some zone, which means only those whom you've approved can access. Moreover, all the collected information of your consumers will be controlled centrally. The user interface is very friendly that the clients can receive the promotion email just by ticking on the "Accept Marketing" checkbox at the time of sign up. Besides, you can set up the mode that only those who registered and approved can view the products on your store to increase the security for your goods for example. You can find out more features of this app by taking a trial of 7-day and pay $7.95/month for later uses.
- Allow administrators to add more fields to sign up
- Limit access to selected customers segment
- Centrally control clients' information
- Easy for consumers to receive promotion email
- Available for editing registrational form
$7.95/month. 7-day free trial.
#5 Wholesale Lock Manager by Seth Gold
As your wholesale store is grown up, you want to make sure that it is completely protected. It's highly recommended that you should consider to set up Wholesale Lock Manager made by Seth Gold. This app will provide you with useful widgets to manage your wholesale in a highly secure way. It ensures all your products and pages will be kept safe when you use it. To explain that, this app allows you to set locks. Then, you will grant access to your customers with particular tags or enter their emails so that they still can visit those pages and products with the best security. That which pages need to be protected is up to your decision. You can totally choose the pages you desired to be visible to others. Furthermore, that who can take views of them also needs to have your permissions. In other words, this app offers you the ability to choose who is able to access these specific pages which are set to be available. Install Wholesale Lock Manager if you really want your wholesale store is protected.
- Integrate a retail and a wholesale store in one online store
- Provide you with high security for your products and pages
- Allow you to set locks by granting access to your clients
- Allow you to decide which pages need to be protected
- Allow you to choose who is able to access some specific pages
$6.99/month. 8-day free trial.
#6 BSP ‑ Best Selling Protector by ZendApps
BSP ‑ Best Selling Protector, which is published by ZendApps, is an effective assistant for all Shopify store owners to prevent your best-selling products from unwanted use. By using BSP ‑ Best Selling Protector, you can now block your customers from accessing your best-selling products. After checking the product sorting option, whenever someone tries to access those products, BSP will display a message on the screen immediately. You can write your own message and choose how it will be displayed. For more details, the custom message can be presented on the modal box or on the page in the best selling product page. Please also note that we provide a 25-day free trial and great customer support to ensure that you will have a great time using BSP ‑ Best Selling Protector. Do not hesitate to improve your business and protect your products with BSP ‑ Best Selling Protector!
- Protect your best-selling products
- Show your own message to visitors
- Disable visitor from seeing to your best selling products
- Present the message on the modal box or on the page
- Provide free and fast customer support
$0.99/month. 3-day free trial.
#7 Passwordify by Emerson Code
Passwordify allows you to add safety and authentication to visit positive pages on your Shopify store. So you can protect products, articles, pages of your store.
This works extraordinary for such makes use of as exceptional merchandise or special wholesale sections handiest for your wholesale customers. Define a password including letters and numbers. Only allow in customers with this password into the locked section. You can use certain consumer tags which include defining some of the consumer tags. Simplest allows clients that possess any of those tags into the locked phase. Passwordify takes some of the precautions if you want to defend your pages sincerely. Passwordify shops password server-facet and plays an authentication server-aspect with a purpose to save you unauthorized get entry to and keep your records secure.
You can install this app in a second. Its process is so quick, and you can protect your store better as well as attract more customers.
- Can lock and protect any page
- Confirm to entry under conditions
- Allow just certain customer tags
- Automatic installation to having a protected page
- Can use on desktop
- tablet and mobile devices
#8 Backroom ‑ Secret Collections by ⇪ Upsell
Hidden Collections ‑ Wholesale, which is created by ⇪ Upsell, is a powerful tool for all eCommerce store owners to create a secret URL for a specific collection. This is a perfect tool for wholesale collections, product price testing - split tests, early access to new products, private groups or clubs, newsletter deals. It helps you to hide collections from your catalog, Google and storefront search and make it only accessible by using secret URL. Additionally, the sophisticated installer will do automatically update on the current templates to support hidden collections. You are also able to filter search results according to a user’s level of access. Moreover, we ensure that your store will be safe with us, and all your problems will be solved quickly and dedicatedly. Do not hesitate to install Hidden Collections ‑ Wholesale to your store with a 7-day free trial!
- Produce secret URL for a specific collection
- Hide the chosen collection from your catalog and search results
- Allow filtering search results based on a user’s level of access
- Ensure your store’s and products’ safety
- Provide fast and dedicated customer service
From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
How AVADA Commerce ranks 8 Shopify Page Lock apps list
These above 8 Page Lock apps for Shopify are ranked based on following criteria:
- The ratings on $Shopify store
- The app’s rank on search engines
- The prices and features
- The app provider’s reputation
- Social media metrics such as Facebook, Twitter and Google +
- Reviews and assessment by AVADA.io
Top 8+ Shopify Page Lock Apps
Special thanks to all vendors which contributed the best 8 Shopify Page Lock apps. We honestly recommend you to give every app above a try if possible. We create Shopify apps review series with the aim of helping Shopify online stores find the best Page Lock for their website. All of the information on the review (including features, description, prices, and links) is collected from the vendor’s website or their own published page/ selling channels.
The list of the 8 best Shopify Page Lock apps is kept up-to-date on a regular basis by our team. Please feel free to reach us out if you have any questions related to this app review.
Don’t see your app on the list? Wanna contribute more content to this review? Contact us
If you want to add or remove an item in the Page Lock list, feel free to contact us at Contact us
Find more themes, please visit our Shopify theme reviews!
People also searched for
- shopify page lock apps
- page lock apps for shopify
- top page lock for shopify
- top shopify page lock apps
How do I lock my Shopify page? ›
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Preferences.
- Scroll to the Password protection area, and check Enable password.
- In Password, enter the password that you'll give to the customers who you want to be able to access your online store.
Whilst every business has different needs and requirements from its apps, 25 is a sensible amount for any comprehensive Shopify store.How do locksmiths work on Shopify? ›
require a passcode: Lock the resource by searching for the name in the Locksmith search bar. Choose the key Permit if the visitor gives the passcode..., and set your desired passcode. Customize what your visitor sees in the field labeled Custom Input Prompt.Are Shopify apps secure? ›
Shopify secures the software infrastructure and disaster recovery of the entire platform. Shopify merchants are responsible for password security, third-party apps, and backups of your store data. Read more: Is Shopify Secure?Can I password protect one page on Shopify? ›
Creating password-protected pages is easy. You have to create a new page on your site and give it a title and information. Then, select “This page is password protected” before clicking the green Publish button and filling out the rest of the form.Can you make a private page on Shopify? ›
On the Shopify navigation, select Online Store > Pages > Add Page. You can title the page however you want, for example, “no-access”. You can also add a description to guide your customer to join the VIP member list to view it. Then done!What 3 Shopify apps would you recommend to a small business client? ›
- Google Channel.
- Suite for Google Shopping Feed by CedCommerce.
- Automizely Traffic & Ads. Social media marketin.
- Instagram Feed + Stories.
- Instafeed. Referral, affiliate & influencer marketing.
- Create a Blog on your online Shopify store.
- Collaborate with Influencers in Your Niche.
- Create an Engaging Newsletter.
- Invest in Facebook Ads.
- Take a Look at Pinterest.
- Ask Help from Family and Friends.
- Use Free Shipping or Free Return Card for your Online Store.
You can create an online store for free with Shopify, no coding required. If you want to start selling online, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. After that, plans start at $29.00 USD/month.Is Shopify safe from hackers? ›
Also, Shopify Plus implements the patches for these vulnerabilities. However, the possibility of the malware and other security threats is impossible to remove but we can say that Shopify is a much secure eCommerce platform that is easy to implement and have less scope of security hacks.
How do I create a password protected section in Shopify? ›
How to edit your password page in Shopify 2.0 - YouTubeWhat is Locksmith App? ›
The Locksmith app is really simple to lock and create a key for your online store. Easily, you can put a “lock” on specific items or pages as collections, prices, products, entire pages, and much more. Only with the key, you can access the restricted area.How do I create a hidden collection on Shopify? ›
In Shopify admin panel go to Collections and open a collection you're going to set a publish date for. Scroll down and search for Visibility. To hide a collection, choose Hidden button.How do I take my Shopify site offline? ›
Log in to your store as the store owner. From your Shopify admin, click Settings > Plan. Click Deactivate store > Pause and build plan. Carefully review the plan details, and then click Switch to Pause and build.How do I hide items on Shopify? ›
- Open your Shopify Admin and click 'Products'.
- Select 'Product List'
- Choose the product that you want to edit.
- In case you want to add a new product, click on 'Add a product'.
- Keep the visibility section blank if you wish to hide the product.
- Create a copy of the theme in the Online Store section. In Themes, click Actions and select Duplicate. ...
- In your newly created copy of the theme, click Actions and then Edit Code.
- Add a new product template called hidden. This will create the product.
- Put a "Shop Now" button on your homepage.
- Add a welcome popup to your site.
- Launch a cross-sell popup or email.
- Add an SMS field to your popups.
- Set up abandoned cart remidners.
- Make your free shipping bar dynamic.
- Create an exit intent popup.
- Add customer reviews for your products.
- Create an order minimum for 'free shipping' and other gifts. ...
- Bundle products or create packages. ...
- Upsell or cross-sell complementary products. ...
- Set up a customer loyalty program. ...
- Provide fully staffed live chat support for quick questions.
- Ratings and reviews. ...
- Level of support. ...
- Pricing and packaging. ...
- Free plan and the trial experience. ...
- Integration with Shopify. ...
- Trusted by industry experts. ...
- Results for businesses like yours. ...
- Optimize Your Shopify Store for Search Engine Traffic.
- Attract Customers with Content Marketing.
- Write Guest Posts For Sites Within Your Niche.
- Write Blog Post Features of Influencers in Your Market.
- Use Influencer Marketing on Social Media.
- Integrate Social Media.
How do I drive traffic to my ecommerce website? ›
- Optimize your website for organic search. ...
- Invest in paid search. ...
- Engage in social channels. ...
- Work with influencers. ...
- Write blogs or articles. ...
- Drive awareness with public relations (PR) ...
- Use retargeting display ads. ...
- Make the most of email.
- Social Media Shoppable Posts. Social media and ecommerce go hand-in-hand. ...
- Email Marketing. ...
- Optimize Your Store. ...
- Content Marketing. ...
- Partner With Other Like-Minded Stores.
Monthly Shopify costs range from anywhere between $29/month to $2,000/month. That's just the price of your Shopify subscription, though.How much does Shopify take per sale? ›
Shopify also takes 1.6% of each online sale, and 20p. You are getting a lot for your money. This is for established businesses that have achieved a certain amount of ecommerce success, and want to grow further.How much does Shopify charge per sale? ›
As for transaction fees, Shopify charges a fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction for all online purchases made under this plan. On the other hand, physical purchases attract a 2.7% fee per transaction. If you use any payment gateway other than Shopify Payments, a 2% fee will be charged on every transaction.How do I protect my Shopify store from bots? ›
From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Bot protection. Click Schedule protection. Enter a title, date, start time, and duration. Select Stop known bots from auto-completing checkouts.How do I protect my Shopify store from hackers? ›
- Use a password vault. Seriously, do it! ...
- Turn on two-step authentication. ...
- Verify admin email addresses. ...
- Audit staff member permissions. ...
- Scan for compromised passwords. ...
- Turn on fraud prevention. ...
- Set up payout notifications. ...
- Double-check your payment details.
Now, with Shop Pay, your customers can check out in seconds by entering a 6-digit verification code sent directly to their phone. They'll no longer need to spend time typing in their shipping and payment details anytime they want to buy from you, or any other store powered by Shopify.How do I change my Shopify lock screen? ›
To enable or disable, as well as customize the password page, go to the Shopify Admin Dashboard of your store. Choose Online Store and Preferences; at the bottom of this section, you can see Password Protection and the enable or disable options.How do I create a custom password in Shopify? ›
How to edit your password page in Shopify 2.0 - YouTube
How do I disable my Shopify website? ›
Go to your Shopify admin and choose Settings, then Plan. Then, on the Pause or deactivate store page, select the Pause for 90 days plan.How do I change my coming soon page on Shopify? ›
- Step 1: Go to Online Store > Preferences to enable password protection. ...
- Step 2: Navigate to the theme editor to customize your page. ...
- Step 3: Add, move, and customize sections on your Coming Soon page.
The Locksmith app is really simple to lock and create a key for your online store. Easily, you can put a “lock” on specific items or pages as collections, prices, products, entire pages, and much more. Only with the key, you can access the restricted area.What is a password page on Shopify? ›
The password template renders the password page, which is a landing page that's shown when password protection is applied to a store. This page includes a message that is editable by merchants, and the password form for customers to gain access to the store.What is password liquid in Shopify? ›
A Liquid if statement to show the merchant's password message or a default message if it is blank in the Shopify admin. A form is generated in Liquid with standard inputs for password and submit (examples below).How do I add a password to a Web page? ›
- Log in to your site's web editor.
- Go to the Pages area.
- Select a page to protect.
- Open the page's settings.
- Enable the password feature.
- Set a password.
- Save your changes.
You can accept payment by cash. When you accept a cash payment, Shopify calculates the change and tracks the amount of cash in the cash drawer. Cash payments are enabled by default, but you can change your settings on the Payment types screen.Where is the Shopify admin? ›
You can access the Shopify organization admin by logging in to a store in your organization, and then using the global navigation menu to access and manage components of your organization, such as users and stores.How do I make my Shopify store live? ›
- Add your new domain in Shopify. First things first, you need to add your new domain into Shopify. ...
- Update DNS records. ...
- Remove all storefront passwords. ...
- Set as a primary domain if relevant. ...
- Adding other domains.
Your SellerChamp and Shopify connection becomes inactive mainly because of the incorrect Shopify store name. It is the subdomain which you use to access your Shopify admin panel. This is unique for your Shopify store.
How do you announce a coming soon? ›
- Give a short description or insight on what's coming soon. ...
- Start to present your logo and brand or product name on the page. ...
- Gone are the days of black and white and all- text “coming soon” pages. ...
- Provide links to your other websites like your social networking sites.
- Build and Optimize Your Landing Page for Pre-Launch Lead Generation.
- Run A Pre-Launch Raffle to Generate Buzz and Capture Leads.
- Leverage Social Media to Build the Hype.
- Work with the Right Influencers.
- Create a Press Kit for PR.
- Host Virtual and In-Person Events.