Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (2022)

Your security is our number one priority we promise to supply you with fantastic customer service to your satisfaction.We concentrate in residential, commercial, Industrial, sales, and auto services. We're prepared to give you installation and upkeep of lucks, gates, fences, intercoms, doorways, access control systems and more.Our technicians are licensed and insured and will finish the job quickly and professionally.
Been using a principle of fantastic customer satisfaction and service in the locksmith services for the past 3 years.

Comments

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (1)

#1 Kidd Travelstead Fri, 01/25/2019 - 04:57

Thank you Danny!!!
Our battery expired we utilize in our building. It is rarely used that unit so by us we didn't receive any note. We obtained the telephone number of Danny from among the men in our building. He came punctually and quoted an entrance window of 30 mins! Because didn't have one he gave us a battery and managed to start the lock. He was professional and quite nice. I wound up saving his number if I run into a situation like this.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (2)

#2 Taryn K. Thu, 03/14/2019 - 03:10

Danny replaced the lock mechanism and was able to preserve the look of the lock.
His partner visited our house within an hour of our first call and didn't charge for the identification. The replacement parts were ordered and set up. I believe that he provided excellent service at a sensible price. I'm quite happy with the outcomes.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (3)

#3 Thormora Tremaine Sat, 05/19/2018 - 01:17

Called on a Saturday morning. Arrived on time. Extremely professional and considerate. Did a fantastic job at changing locks out. Great character.
Absolutely recommend and will use again in future if needed.
Was quoted an arrival window of 30 minutes for afternoon day.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (4)

#4 Maxima Thomae Mon, 05/21/2018 - 11:05

We utilized Danny to locks at a house we purchased. He arrived. He set up a keypad and was super helpful. He is. We would highly recommend!

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (5)

#5 Saval Cante Mon, 11/20/2017 - 14:23

Service at our residence. Could not have asked for a locksmith. Recommend, as he did outstanding work!!

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (6)

#6 Tutankhamen Tytler Wed, 12/14/2016 - 03:02

Well I was on dutyI'd no idea who may be good in my place so I went right to YELP. I saw so we called Danny from the blue based on his ratings Danny was a 5 star routine.
Thank you Danny for coming thru for the restaurant owner. Much appreciated.
And one of our business owners contacted me busy since she could not get into her restaurant to open up for the afternoon.
He was out of bed and at the restaurant in 35 minutes. And I have to tell you that the call

Danny rescued the restaurant owner and did a great job. A win win for everybody. Therefore, in case you will need a locksmith based on my experience you have to go with Danny.
Her meals is equally as amazing as the service of Danny.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (7)

#7 Mroz R. Fri, 11/23/2018 - 19:51

Fantastic service was inside my locked car within 30 mins, would recommend using this company for access

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (8)

#8 Thissa Fedorka Fri, 11/25/2016 - 03:20

Danny was wonderful! Super quick and professional! Someone quickly and reliable Danny is your man! Thanks again !

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (9)

#9 Laval Batterson Sun, 12/23/2018 - 06:59

Danny was pleasant and began straight away. Yes Took care of my problem. Highly recommended for your lock requirements!

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (10)

#10 Waldron Rundall Thu, 11/30/2017 - 15:51

First of all, Danny reacted fast to my quotation request, and his costs far beat on . He was available to work around my schedule, he showed up early, because I was early which was great, and it took about ten minutes to replace the lock to him. If the need arises, super nice guy, very polite, and I would definitely recommend and/or use again.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (11)

#11 Schmeltzer Malatesta Wed, 04/03/2019 - 20:30

Danny keys is an company. Reliable, efficient and reasonably priced. Danny would be highly recommended by me.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (12)

#12 Matilda B. Fri, 08/24/2018 - 00:34

Danny is fantastic! Super easy to work with, on time, cost and professional!
He was receptive to my request for quote via the Yelp app. When Danny arrived the appointment was handled by my husband, and he enjoys the job and professionalism of Danny.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (13)

#13 Shenan Petanick Sat, 09/16/2017 - 10:10

They have been done with the job in a timely fashion and invoice is simple to understand without crap charges.
Professional and extremely helpful. Did a fantastic job when called for a new home.
Would recommend them since they are elastic whenever you need them to come and help you.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (14)

#14 Nisen Shroff Sun, 04/28/2019 - 10:20

Notice: Joseph and old doorways was about moving so the doors weren't affected and the locks are located on two habit forged.
Danny's my locksmith service provider for life.
Danny's services for a commercial property are not bargain basement prices but more than competitive with other area locksmiths and the service is incredibly good (meaning priceless).
BTW, this construction has/had become a consumer of another near north lock service which has failed on client service in the last two years. So Danny's the man going 18, that company's prices are large and responsiveness really bad!
Lightening quick response to my inquiry, understood the issue and urgency and had Joseph out in under two hours. Two sensible options to the problem - try to fix the super costly complex lock program or substitute more elastic components. I opted for the job and the more expensive replacement was finished.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (15)

#15 Jethro M. Sun, 05/26/2019 - 05:36

Quick professional, and I feel that the price was fair. I don't understand what more you can request. I called in the morning and he had been there over 30 minutes to rekey my house. I don't have any problem recommending him.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (16)

#16 Norita Zurheide Mon, 03/18/2019 - 04:20

I am a real estate broker and my clients are all thrilled that I refer Danny into rekey their homes.
Danny is the complete best locksmith! He's gotten me out of two different binds and truly been a life saver.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (17)

#17 Arabele Martiarena Tue, 10/31/2017 - 18:52

Highly recommend Joe and Danny! Prompt service. Great communication, and job well done! Thank you!

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (18)

#18 Swartz Boese Fri, 11/30/2018 - 00:12

Danny arrived to my home for an early morning appointment and has been very prompt! He replaced or few locks and re-keyd a few others. He was knowledgable and extremely professional and did an occupation. I'll certainly use him again.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (19)

#19 Branen Mesquita Tue, 11/06/2018 - 17:20

Service was fantastic. They responded right away and were fixed and out within the hour. They have been friendly and efficient. They mended exactly what we had and did not try and take advantage of us. . .pricing was fair.

Danny Keys 247 Glenview IL (20)

#20 Loesceke S. Mon, 09/16/2019 - 07:10

I took the job, I got 8 new locks, yet another 4 rekeyed without mentioning prices, and that I was offered any number of key copies I'd like, for no extra charge.
The job was done in less than an hour!

Danny offered me a free quote and came at less than 45 minutes at my location!
Very fair, clear and understandable prices, very professional people, and for sure the most honest in this field.
Out of interest, only about pricing I checked with three other businesses what will be the price for the identical job, and without mentioning prices, and these companies titles, they had been 250% higher than what I paid.
Danny and Joe spent over 30 minutes, touring the home with me, disassembling every lock and then assembled them back , just to explain me about the mechanism, the safety level and also some historic truth about the guards, worth mentioning while doing this they installed some missing screws and lubricated few rusty old locks (as part of their free evaluation and showcasing the choices ).
I'd love to recommend this small business that is specialist that is wonderful.
I was just looking for an estimate for rekeying the locks of a new home I moved into.
Danny and his partner (Joe) were quite fine, explained all the possible choices to complete the job to my own satisfaction.
Thanks Joe and you Danny.
Danny offered to clean all the areas around the doors they worked , though it was much cleaner than before they started after they were done.