- About Us
- Success Profile
- Meet Our Employees
- Job Responsibilities
- Related Content
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
Back to Job Navigation (About)
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
- Problem Solver
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
Back to Job Navigation (Qualifications)
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Back to Job Navigation (Benefits)
Security Generalist / F-35 / MCAS Yuma, AZ
Job ID: 611096BR Date posted: Aug. 29, 2022 Locations: Yuma, Arizona COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe by applying the highest standards
of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position will be assigned to the LM RMS Special Access Program (SAP) Security team at Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Yuma, Arizona. The Security Rep Sr. is responsible for integration and execution of contractor and government
security operations, and must be able to prepare, maintain and enforce security policy and procedures within the Special Program environment.
The selected candidate will be an integral part of MCAS Yuma F-35 Security. Must have a thorough knowledge and experience of applicable
government and user agency security policies, including National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), the DoD 5205.07 Manuals
Volumes 1-4 and knowledge of the Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG).
Required knowledge of physical security, access control, classification management, document control and accountability, DD254s, security education and training awareness. Must be able to communicate effectively and be able to work independently, as well as on a complex As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
team. Be willing to be on-call and be able to respond to the facility in the event of alarm activation or other emergencies. Other duties as
assigned. This is primarily a 1st Shift position; but mission events may require work on different or extended shifts.
1. Final Secret clearance within 6 years of investigation close date.
2. Previous SAP experience & knowledge of DoD 5205.07 (Vols. 1-4), previous version JAFANs, ICD 705, and NIPSOM regulatory guidance.
3. Excellent written, verbal, and customer interface skills.
4. Industrial and/or Military Security experience preferred.
5. Prior experience implementing SAP security plans.
1. Experience on F-35 and SAP Security.
2. Experience with Industrial Security requirements.
3. Previous or current experience as a CPSO/CSSO.
4. Computer database skills to include DISS, CV2, and JADE.
5. Experience working on a military installation.
6. Self starter with outstanding communication skills. Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 6 years Other Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leader Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Security Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.
Applying at Lockheed Martin
We’re thrilled that you are interested in joining the team at Lockheed Martin! Since applying for a job can be a bit of a mystery at times, we wanted to let you know exactly what to expect during the process with Lockheed Martin.
Overview: Rotary and Mission Systems
We deliver mission advantage in countless areas across 1500 programs. These missions bring people home safe, keep our world secure, eliminate incoming threats, arm us with knowledge, and train our warfighters.
Teamwork at Lockheed Martin
At Lockheed Martin, our core values at the heart of everything we do: Do what’s right, respect others, and perform with excellence. That’s the reason why our teams are able to solve tough challenges and push the boundaries of technology.
Year in Review: The Missions, Milestones and Challenges Faced in 2020
As the world faced unprecedented challenges this year, we continued to deliver on our mission and support our customers around the world.
Explore the Area
Yuma — Arizona
What should you and your team members do after work? Find the best places to hang out around the city.
Join our talent network and receive company news and job alerts to your inbox.
- Skunkworks Manufacturing Engineer (Level 2)
- Software Quality Engineer - Orlando, FL
- Systems Engineer - Early Career
- Systems Engineer (Maintenance Systems) - Early Career
- Software Engineer (Cyber) - Early Career
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.